Interested in racing karts? Our 2023 season has 10 races in Helena, Montana.
Race day features competitive heat races and concludes with the main event trophy race where points are awarded to the top finishers.
We are pleased to announce our 2023 schedule. Below is our race schedule for the 2023 season. Please save the dates.
On race days drivers please arrive at 8:30am at our track located at 3425 Skyway Dr, Helena, MT. Heat races to start by 10:30am. We try to race 3 heat races and then we race the Main Event “Trophy” Race.
Spectators are FREE to come watch but will need to sign our insurance waiver and get a wrist band.
- Saturday, April 29th – RACE COMPLETED
- Saturday, May 6th – RAIN CANCELLATION
- Saturday, May 27th – RACE COMPLETED
- Saturday, June 17th – 2 Day Race Event – RACE COMPLETED
- Sunday, June 18th – 2 Day Race Event – RACE COMPLETED
- Saturday, July 8th – RACE COMPLETED
- Saturday, July 15th – RACE COMPLETED
- Saturday, July 29th – RACE COMPLETED
- Saturday, August 26th – RACE COMPLETED
- Saturday, September 9th — RACE COMPLETED
- Saturday, October 7th – NEXT UPCOMING RACE!
The Montana Karting Association will be hosting 10 races in 2023 and all of these events will be at the Rocky Mountain Emergency Services Training Center “Road Course” in Helena, Montana. The Road Course is located at the southeast end of the Helena Regional Airport Facility. Follow Skyway Drive about 1 mile East of the Airport Passenger Terminal. The entrance to the track is at Rocky Mountain Emergency Services 3425 Skyway Drive in Helena, Montana.
WANT TO GO RACING WITH US IN HELENA, MT?
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS WHAT KART YOU WILL NEED TO BUY.